ACS EGHAM – LOWER SCHOOL FOOTBALL CLUBS
We are delighted that we will again be delivering the Lower School After School Football and Sports Clubs at school from January 16th, 2023 and are looking forward to working with the children and delivering the sessions on the fields again.
You are now able to book direct with us so to book online please click on the form below, the process is very easy. Pupils MUST attend the ACS International School in Egham to be enrolled.
Please note that clubs are for :-
Monday – FOOTBALL CLUB – Grade KG, 1 and 2 (3.30pm to 4.30pm)
Tuesday – SPORTS CLUB – All Lower School (3.30pm to 4.30pm)
Wednesday – FOOTBALL CLUB – Grade 3 and 4 (2.45pm to 3.45pm)
Thursday – FOOTBALL CLUB – Grade 5 (3.30pm to 4.30pm)
We will aim to give you feedback on your child to make the football and sports clubs much more professional in their delivery.
After School Club Costs
The cost is held again a fantastic value price of just £10 per session and once you enrol, we will send you all of the information including the dates and an invoice.
FOOTBALL – Grade Kg, 1 and 2 – MONDAYS
Mondays from 16th January 2023 to 22nd May 2023
14 sessions – January 16th, 23rd, 30th, February 6th, 20th, 27th, March 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, April 17th, 24th, May 15th, 22nd
SPORTS CLUB – All Lower School pupils – TUESDAYS
Tuesdays from 17th January 2023 to 23rd May 2023
16 sessions – January 17th, 24th, 31st, February 7th, 21st, 28th, March 7th, 14th 21st, 28th, April 18th, 25th, May 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
FOOTBALL – Grade 3 and 4 – WEDNESDAYS
Wednesdays from 18th January 2023 to 24th May 2023
16 sessions – January 18th, 25th, February 1st, 8th, 22nd, March 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, April 19th, 26th, May 3rd, 10th,17th, 24th
FOOTBALL – Grade 5 – THURSDAYS
Thursdays from 19th January 2023 to 25th May 2023
15 sessions – January 19th, 26th, February 2nd, 9th, 23rd, March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, April 20th, May 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
Please wait for the invoice before making payment and quote the Invoice number as your reference.
Please note we DO NOT accept PAYPAL payments from January 1st 2023
n.b I am sorry but we do not accept Childcare vouchers, cash or cheques.
Please email the office if you have any questions about any of the clubs at firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve a place simply click on the link below …………….
Standard Waiver Release Form (by registering you are accepting the conditions of this waiver below)
This Agreement waives the liability of Phoenix Football Academy for any use of the services and facilities at ACS Egham, included but not limited to the school grounds and sports centre.
A NON-PARENT CANNOT LEGALLY ACCEPT THIS WAIVER FOR OTHER PEOPLE’S CHILDREN. THE REGISTRATION MUST BE DONE BY A PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BELOW.
1. I, the applicant wish my child/children to utilize the services provided by Phoenix Football Academy and facilities at ACS Egham, included but not limited to the school grounds, and sports centre.
2. I hereby agree that the use of the services provided by Phoenix Football Academy and facilities at ACS Egham, included but not limited to the school grounds and sports centre, is at my, my spouses, and my children’s own risk. As a condition of my, my spouse, and my children’s use of such services provided by Phoenix Football Academy facilities at ACS Egham, included but not limited to the school grounds and sports centre, I, on behalf of myself, my heirs and assigns and on behalf of my children’s (and my children’s heirs and assigns) expressly agree to forever discharge, waive and release Phoenix Football Academy, its directors, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, injuries, liabilities, actions, causes of action and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of Phoenix Football Academy and its directors, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns on account of any and all injuries or damages, including but not limited to bodily injury, mental injury and/or property damage from any event, mishap, accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by myself or my child resulting from or connected with or caused by the use of the services provided by Phoenix Football Academy and facilities at ACS Egham, included but not limited to the school grounds, and sports centre. I further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Phoenix Football Academy and its directors, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, losses and liabilities arising from, connected to, and/or arising from my, my spouses, and/or my children’s use of the services provided by Phoenix Football Academy and facilities at ACS Egham, included but not limited to the school grounds, and sports centre.
3. I declare and affirm that my child/children are in good medical and physical condition, and can participate in the services provided by Phoenix Football Academy and facilities at ACS Egham. I further agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Phoenix Football Academy, as they now exist or may be amended in the discretion of Phoenix Football Academy. If your son/daughter has any symptoms of Covid-19 you must not attend the club that day.
4. Children must wear appropriate clothing and kit for the sessions and this includes shin pads. If the coaches observe players not wearing shin pads the the player will be asked to sit out. if players do get injured as a result of not wearing shin pads Phoenix Football Academy will assume no responsibility for the injuries suffered.
5. Force Majeure. Either party will not be liable to the other for any failure or delay or for the consequences of any failure or delay in performance of this Agreement if it is due to any event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation, transport delays, postponements and cancellations, closed facilities, acts of God, war, industrial disputes, protests, transportation problems, fire, flood, storm, tempest, death, illness, explosion, an act of terrorism and national emergencies or lockdowns.
I have read and understand the above and foregoing and acknowledge my consent to terms of this Waiver and Release for myself and my child.
Photo and Video Disclaimer
In accordance with our child protection policy we will not permit photographs, video or other images of young people to be taken without the consent of the child or the parent, if the child is under 16.
Phoenix Football Academy Limited will take all steps to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes they are intended. If you become aware that these images are being used inappropriately you should inform Phoenix Football Academy immediately.
Photos and/or videos taken by Phoenix Football Academy Limited will be stored inline with our data protection policy and only used with the consent of the parent (if child is under 16) or child.
By enrolling for the club you give permission for your child’s photograph or video to be used by Phoenix Football Academy for website, social media and print or digital advertisement only
If you do not agree or need clarification please email the office at email@example.com